Papers > Call for Papers > Track Submission Guidelines
The deadline for the submission of full papers is December 7th, 2008 (midnight Brussels time).
Below is a set of guidelines and formatting instructions to help you prepare and submit your paper. Please note, you may be listed as an author or co-author on up to 3 submitted papers
Please read the following carefully prior to submitting:
- Each paper can only be submitted to ONE track (or round table), please see list of tracks.
- Submitted papers must NOT have been previously presented, published, accepted for publication, and if under review, must NOT appear in print before EURAM 2009 Conference.
- To facilitate the blind review process, remove ALL authors identifying information, including acknowledgements, from the text. (Any submissions with author information will be automatically DELETED).
- The entire paper (title page, abstract, main text, figures, tables, references, etc.) must be in ONE document created in PDF format.
- The maximum length of the paper is 40 pages (including ALL tables, appendices and references). The paper format should follow the European Management Review Style Guide (http://emr.msubmit.net/cgi-bin/main.plex?form_type=display_auth_instructions).
- Use Times New Roman 12-pitch font, double spaced, and 1-inch (2.5 cm) margin all around.
- Number all of the pages of the paper.
- NO changes in the paper title, abstract, authorship, and actual paper can occur AFTER the submission deadline.
- Check that the PDF File of your paper prints correctly (i.e. all imported figures and tables are there), and ensure that the file is virus-free.
- Submissions will be done on-line on the EURAM 09 Website (www.euram2009.org).
At least one author from every paper accepted (Track, Round Table or Laboratory) must be registered to attend the conference by April 1st 2009. Failure to meet this request will result in the paper being removed from the programme.